1/4 In. x 1/2 In. Carbide Tipped Roundover BitBOS-84405M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material