2-Bank, 4-Amp (2-Amp Per Bank) Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
Introducing the all-new GENIUS2X2, one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS2X2 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator. Each bank is rated at 2-amps for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Meet the all-new GENIUS2X2 - A two-bank battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, and battery desulfator - the perfect all-in-one solution for battery maintenance.
- Multiple banks - A two-bank battery charger maintainer rated a 4-amps - 2-amps per bank with a 40Ah capacity range - designed to charge and maintain multiple vehicles like cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, lawnmowers, lawn tractors, trucks, and more.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
What's In the Box
GENIUS2X2 Battery Charger w/ (2) Interchangeable Connectors
(2) Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
(2) 10’ Extension Cords
(2) Self-Tapping Screws
Type A, C, G, and I Power Cables
User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 120V to 240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
Current: 2 Amps DC x 2 Banks
Voltages: 6V, 12V
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Battery Capacity Range: Up to 40 Amp-Hours
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Consumption: 30 Watts (Max) x 2 Banks
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 4.4 Inches (113mm)
Width: 5.2 Inches (131.8mm)
Depth: 1.9 Inches (47.8mm)
Weight: 1.1 Pounds (0.5kg)
DC Cable + Clamp Length: 34 Inches (86.4cm)
DC Extension Cable Length: 10 Feet (3m)
DC Cable Size: 18 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 4 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 75 Inches (1.9m)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PDF