SK4 - 'High Noon Sunshine' - 150 Watt RV Kit with 1100 Watt Power InverterSK4
If you’re looking to keep your battery charged for the weekend and have the ability to watch a small TV and DVD player, this kit is for you.
The single 150 watt panel kit offers and approximate summertime output of 750 watt hours per day or 44.35 amp hours. It includes an Enerwatt 30 amp charge controller that will allow you to add more solar panels in the future.
It also includes a 1100 watt Power Inverter, 20 feet of array cabling, HD fuse holder and fuse, cabling to controller, mounting hardware, connectors, complete instruction booklet.
- Enerwatt 150 watt solar panel Max Power Current (ISC) 8.87 amps
- Enerwatt 30 amp Charge Controller with digital display
- Enerwatt 1100 watt Inverter
- Z brackets and mounting hardware for panel
- 20 feet of UV protected solar cabling w/MC4 series connectors
- Heavy Duty ANL 100 amp Fuse and fuse holder assy
- Instruction booklet