Kisae SW-1210 1000W Power InverterARM-KI-SW1210
Converts battery power to household AC power identical to that supplied by the local utility company. Ideal for running audio/video applications flawlessly while away in your car, truck, boat or RV; and for ensuring motor loads run at optimal efficiency at your remote home or cabin.
Engineered around a super-structure of new-generation Pure sine wave output components, high-performance throughput circuitry and optimized powerflow inversion to deliver leading-edge performance across the board.
Features and Benefits
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Regulatory compliance to cETLus, CSA, CE LVD, CE EMC, Mark E9
- Output sockets available per country (please specify country when ordering)
- Power Save mode ON/OFF feature (not available on 120V models)
- GFCI outlets for safe operation (North American models)
- Low battery shutdown to prevent total battery discharge
- Built in LED display for battery status, load measurement and error code.
- Silent operation
- Over temperature shutdown
- Simple to install
- Compact size for easy storage
- USB port for charging USB devices (all models)
- Remote ON/OFF switch (optional accessory – sold separately)
Dimensions (W x Lx H):
SW 1210: 10.5 x 6.2 x 10.0“ (270 x 160 x 260mm)
6.0 lb (2.7 kg)