If you’re looking to keep your batteries charged for the long weekend plus and have the ability to watch TV, DVD player, radio, lights, then this kit is for you. Comes with large deep cycle batteries and the ability to add on for the future.
The 265 watt panel kit offers and approximate summertime output of 1300 watt hours per day or 89.5 amp hours. It includes an Outback FM60 MPPT charge controller that will allow you to expand by adding more solar panels in the future The kit also includes Two 6 volt DEKA 8L16 batteries and a 2000 watt True Sine Inverter/Charger.
- HES 270 watt solar panel Max Power Current (ISC) 8.9 amps
- Outback 60 amp Charge Controller MPPT with digital display
- 2000 watt Pure Sinewave Inverter w/55a battery charger
- Lightning arrestor
- 3 Circuit combiner box with breaker
- Z brackets and mounting hardware for panel
- 20 feet of UV protected solar cabling w/MC4 series connectors
- Heavy Duty 250 amp Fuse and fuse holder assy
- Two Power-R-Surge 370AH - 6 volt deep cycle batteries w/3 year warranty
- Cabling to series batteries
- Instruction booklet
Kisae 2000 watt Pure Sinewave inverter details
Outback FM60 details
* Special shipping arrangements required for this order, Please call