'Sunshine PLUS' - 300 Watt RV Kit with 1000 Watt Truesine inverter
If you’re looking to keep your batteries charged for the long weekend PLUS and have the ability to watch TV, DVD player, radio, this kit is for you.
The dual 150 watt panel kit offers and approximate summertime output of 1500 watt hours per day or 88.70 amp hours. It includes an Enerwatt 30 amp charge controller that will allow you to add a total of 3 solar panels in the future. It also includes a 1000 watt Truesine Power Inverter.
- Two Enerwatt 150 watt solar panel Max Power Current (ISC) 8.87 amps x2
- Enerwatt 30 amp Charge Controller with digital display
- SSW-1000-12A Inverter
- Z brackets and mounting hardware for panel
- 20 feet of UV protected solar cabling w/MC4 series connectors
- 3 Circuit combiner box with breaker
- Heavy Duty ANL 100 amp Fuse and fuse holder assy
- Wiring for charge controller
- Branch connectors for solar panels
- Instruction booklet