WEBASTO THERMO 90ST ENGINE PRE-HEATER 12 VOLT
Webasto auxiliary heaters are designed to perform in the most demanding on and off-highway conditions. They offer an ideal solution for improving performance, reducing fuel and maintenance costs and increasing operator comfort for the widest variety of vehicles and machinery.
Versatile Webasto heaters are ideal for use in Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry & Logging, Industrial, and other off-highway applications. Available in rugged 12-Volt and 24-Volt Diesel systems, Webasto air and coolant heaters provide numerous advantages to operators, equipment and your bottom-line.
In today’s competitive marketplace, only the smart succeed. That’s why smart fleets and owner operators alike turn to Webasto for solutions to help stop idling their profits away while reducing operating and maintenance costs.
Webasto engine preheat systems and truck cab “engine-off” auxiliary heaters offer a smart, affordable solution to one of the trucking industry’s most complex and costly issues: unnecessary idling.
• Most compact & lightweight heater in its class
• Ferro-tech burner with metal evaporator is durable and maintenance-free
• Ceramic ignition system for low maintenance & low power consumption
• Booster-staged 31,000 Btu/h for fast coolant warm-up
• Magnetic drive coolant pump eliminates water pump seals
• Weatherproof control unit and electrical connections prevents corrosion
• Extremely advanced diagnostics ensure quick & easy service
• PC interface allows easy component testing and download information
• Self-monitoring system provides protection & driver safety
• Developed & produced under ISO 9000 and QS 9000 quality assurance
• Two-year parts & labor warranty is the strongest in the industry